Photoshop HW 2

 

    I think this photo would be really hard to photoshop myself into because, the stretching of the man's face would be hard to recreate with my own. It seems like it would take a lot of work and skill in order to get the hand to look like it is actually pulling at the skin of the photo you layer into the photo.


    I think this photo would be easier for me to photoshop myself into, as well as, it gave me inspire for the next project we will be working on. I like how he made himself almost as tall was the motel sign. I think with the blank sky in the back ground and the size he made himself makes the photoshopping easier to deal with compared to other backgrounds.


    I thought this photoshop was really funny, crazy how James Fridman can take a photo of a young boy and turn it into such a humorous photo of a "older business man".




I really would like to try to recreate this illusion. I think the smokiness and blur that it takes in the photo adds a really nice effect and mood to the photograph. This is really creative, and I would of never thought of this. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy Project

Somewhere Project

Business Cards