Introduction

 Hi! My name is Nia Yost. I am from a small neighborhood outside of Chicago, IL. I grew up in a town called Channahon,  and have lived there all of my life. Recently, I moved to Tampa, Florida in order to pursue further education at the University of Tampa! I moved down to Tampa mainly because of the amazing weather and Tampa's campus is so beautiful. 

Growing up, I had a lot of hobbies. Many of the hobbies I had were sports and other recreational activities. I have been swimming for twelve years of my life. I started out on a club team called, The Blue Tides. This team was extremely impactful to me. I played basketball, soccer, rock-climbing, track, and open water swimming. 

I would say I am a very quiet, but kind individual. I like to hangout with friends, but I also enjoyed reading for a few hours by myself.  Reading has been one of my major hobbies throughout my life, currently I am trying to read my height in books in one year. I enjoy all genres, however fantasy and botanical nonfiction are my favorites. 

I am really looking forward to this class. I have always wanted to become more skilled in the computer/digital area. I would say I am not technologically advanced, but I am willing to try it out. So excited, for all the projected detailed in the syllabus! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy Project

Somewhere Project

Business Cards